Shabby Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Favorite Things: Color


My new favorite color is turquoise- I just have this need to paint every piece of furniture and home accent piece that I find in this bright and cheerful color.  Up until now the main colors in our home have been the lovely jewel tones - dark green, maroon and gold - which was great over 10 years ago when they were in style... It is really past time for an update!  

The plan: to subtly integrate turquoise into the decor of my little farm house.  There is tons of inspiration for furniture painted turquoise on the web.  Here are a few of my favorite things - I absolutely love the table with the turquoise legs and stained top - I am so doing this to our pine dining table! 


Somerset Bay Santa Rosa Server 




[Turquoise+table+3.jpg] 
 cassandras dining room after 18

No comments:

Post a Comment