Shabby Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Giving Thanks

I glanced at the calendar this weekend and realized that Thanksgiving is just around the corner... where does the time go!  Our family is planning the traditional turkey and trimmings for this coming weekend, as we all tend to scatter around the state during the actual holiday.

I was looking on pinterest for interesting decorating ideas.  Here is a neat way to re-purpose that Halloween pumpkin (if you didn't cut it!) into a Harvest pumpkin:

Pinned Image


Use a stamp to add your special message of thanks- very clever and these mini pumkins shown make a nice addition to your Thanksgiving decorations.

And, I love this idea to decorate the table:

Pinned Image
I will be spending the next few days digging in my recipe box for great holiday treats and will be sure to list a few here, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment